Saturday, September 17, 2016

There is Beauty...

In Simplicity...

Hi there.....when I was wondering what to make last week I grabbed my trusty Tags and DIs.....


I have used some of the newer colours and after blending clear embossed round the edges. I then used my favourite and what must be one of my most used stamps..the background from the Papillon set and then the small Butterflies from the set inked in Hickory Smoke DI.

My gorgeous stamp is 'Rose Blush' by Indigo Blu. I coloured it with my new pencils...LOVE my pencils :) I can't resist them...these are by Caran D'Ache..I bought these to complement my very favourite Coloursoft..they are both very similar..lovely and soft, almost creamy :) and blend like a dream....

I just added a metal Butterfly and I was done!....

I have been sewing again...I am really enjoying it...so perhaps there may be more sewing in the future :) 

She xx

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Beautiful tag She. I love the colours you have used.
Toni xx

rachel said...

stunning tag She - where would we be without distress??? Love it to bits! Love that stamp too - so pretty! Hugs Rachel x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Gorgeous tag She! Love how you used the new colours! Hugs, Chrisx