Saturday, July 30, 2016

Things With...

Wings ATC swap....

Hi there some more ATCs ready to swap........these may be my last for a while as Facebook is really stressing me out.......when I know everything has been received  then I will be closing my Facebook account!!

I was hoping to get some more done and also a little tag or something to send to our hostess...but as usual I thought I had plenty of time and I just run out of month!!!


Another Vera Lane image I have added a crown and some legs to her! The background is from an A4 masterboard....


Here is that Bird again...she always makes me smile :) 

And another Bird :)....

I hope my swapees like them as much as I have enjoyed making them...

She xx

5 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely ATCs She.
I can't believe we are at the end of yet another month - where does the time go?
Have a super weekend.
Toni xx

Clare Lloyd said...

Fab ATCs. Sorry to hear Facebook!

rachel said...

beautiful work She - sad to hear that FB is stressing you out. Big huggles Rachel xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh My She ! I am a long way back - events have a way of taking over sometimes!! These are fabulous and sure to be a hit with your swapees! Chrisx

Gez Butterworth said...

Absolutely FABULOUS Sheila. Your swapees are very, very lucky !♥♥ How can you part with them !!

Facebook is awfully stressful I have to agree, I only pop on when I have no choice as DT's tend to have their hubs on there.. Ggr!

Hope you've had a lovely weekend. Sorry I haven't been in touch sooner, lots happening. Best wishes, Gez xx